Nicole T. Fiorelli
In Cuyahoga County, call 216.861.4211
Nicole T. Fiorelli focuses her practice on Class Action and Wage & Hour litigation. She has successfully litigated matters against large corporations in cases throughout the United States.
A few of Nicole Fiorelli’s career highlights include:
• Obtained a six-figure verdict against a national fitness club chain that failed to pay overtime to some of its employees and ultimately negotiated a favorable settlement for the class;
• Defeated summary judgment and obtained class certification against a national energy services retailer that failed to pay minimum wage and overtime to some of its employees; won a jury verdict on liability in plaintiffs’ favor at trial;
• Successfully defended a motion to dismiss and obtained class certification against a national bank for its practices relating to customers’ promotional loans; ultimately negotiated a favorable settlement for the class
• Overcame a motion to dismiss and obtained class certification against a large bank for its overdraft fee practices;
• Defeated dispositive motions by several retailers in suits alleging unlawful advertising practices.
In law school, Nicole was a member of Cleveland-Marshall’s Moot Court Team and was named Best Oralist at the law school’s 2004 Intramural Competition. She also participated in the school’s Employment Law Clinic and held part-time employment as a law clerk for a solo-practitioner. Nicole was admitted to practice law in Ohio in November, 2005.
Areas of Practice:
Education & Court Admissions:
Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Ohio, 2005
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2015
U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2013
U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2010
U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 2010
U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2007
U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2006
Supreme Court of Ohio, 2005
Associations & Memberships:
Lake County Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Leadership & Honors:
Martindale Hubbell AV-rated
Super Lawyers Rising Star 2009, 2012, 2013, 2017
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Moot Court Team, Volunteer Coach 2011-2012
On a Personal Note:
Nicole enjoys playing cards, skiing and watching Cleveland sports.