Meet Nicole T. Fiorelli
Since 2005, Nicole Fiorelli has successfully represented numerous clients in consumer class action and wage and hour litigation. She has taken on the government and large national corporations in cases in Ohio and throughout the United States. She handles a wide range of claims including minimum wage and overtime violations, consumer fraud and statutory violations, breach of contract, and unjust enrichment.
A few of Nicole Fiorelli’s career highlights include:
- Obtained a six-figure verdict against a national fitness club chain that failed to pay overtime to some of its employees and ultimately negotiated a favorable settlement for the class;
- Defeated summary judgment and obtained class certification against a national energy services retailer that failed to pay minimum wage and overtime to some of its employees; won a jury verdict on liability in plaintiffs’ favor at trial;
- Successfully defended a motion to dismiss and obtained class certification against a national bank for its practices relating to customers’ promotional loans; ultimately negotiated a favorable settlement for the class;
- Overcame a motion to dismiss and obtained class certification against a large bank for its overdraft fee practices; ultimately negotiated a favorable settlement for the class;
- Part of the trial team that held an Ohio county responsible for over taxing property owners; successfully defended the verdict on appeal.
In law school, Nicole was a member of Cleveland-Marshall’s Moot Court Team and was named Best Oralist at the law school’s 2004 Intramural Competition. She also participated in the school’s Employment Law Clinic and held part-time employment as a law clerk for a solo-practitioner. She graduated cum laude in 2005