Our Experienced Immigration Law Department Helps Individuals and Families with Full Spectrum of Immigration Needs
Historically, the influx of immigrants to northeast Ohio fueled the area’s growth. Today immigrants continue to support the vitality of the area. Dworken & Bernstein’s family based immigration law department helps immigrants through the process of becoming a permanent United States citizen. If you or a family member need guidance at any point in the immigration process, do not hesitate to call on one of our family immigration lawyers.
Immigration services are available that cover the broad spectrum of individual needs, including:
- family-based petitions
- applications for permanent residence or “green card” status
- applications for citizenship, travel documents
- consular processing of non-immigrant visas, such as student, visitor/business visas, investor visas,
- employment-based visas, and intra-company transfers for individual employees
- filing of asylum applications
- refugee family reunification applications
- special immigrant juvenile status applications
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals applications
Representation of foreign nationals who are involved in removal proceedings before the immigration court or who wish to appeal their cases to the Board of Immigration Appeals is available. We represent individuals who are detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Our legal services also include the representation and assistance with interviews required by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services for the full range of employment and family-based petitions.