Statement Concerning Coronavirus/COVID-19
As you probably know, on March 22nd the Ohio Department of Health issued a “Stay at Home” Order which effectively requires all non-essential businesses in the State of Ohio to cease most business activities that cannot be performed at home. According to the Order, law firms have been designated as an essential business and can therefore continue to operate. This means that Dworken & Bernstein will remain open for business and will continue to provide the high quality legal services that you have come to expect.
As we continue to operate, the safety of our staff and our clients remains our top priority, and we want to do our part to “flatten the curve”. Like other firms, we have transitioned most of our attorneys and staff to work remotely from home. Additionally, in lieu of face-to-face client meetings, we are meeting with our clients electronically through D&B’s dedicated conference call system and through other technologies such as Zoom, Facetime, and Skype. This should be a seamless transition from our clients’ perspective, but if you are unsure on how to reach us during this time, here are some ways you can connect:
- Call your attorney or any D&B staff member by dialing (440) 352-3391, (216) 861-4211, or any other telephone number that you normally use when calling the firm. There may be times when you get our automated directory, in which case please follow the prompts to get to the attorney or staff member you are trying to reach. If you have to leave a message, know that we will get back to you promptly. If you are unsure of who you need to reach at the firm, please stay on the line and you will be directed to the general mailbox. You can leave your message there, and we will make sure your message is directed to someone who can help you.
- You can also continue to reach your attorney and any D&B staff member via email. If you are unsure of your attorney’s email address please go to www.Dworkenlaw.com and click the “Attorneys” tab at the top of the page. Once you find your attorney on that page, click “Read Profile”. This will take you to a page that lists your attorney’s email address. If you are unsure of who you need to reach, please email [email protected] and we will make sure your email is directed to someone who can help you.
If you have any questions on how the “Stay at Home” Order affects you or your business, please reach out to the attorneys listed below, or any other attorney at the firm:
- General questions on how your company is affected by the Order:
Jodi L. Tomaszewski at [email protected]
Josh J. Strickland at [email protected]
- Questions regarding employment and/or employee-related issues:
Richard N. Selby at [email protected]
Kristen M. Kraus at [email protected]
- Estate planning, creditor issues or bankruptcies:
Howard S. Rabb at [email protected]
During these unprecedented times, D&B stands ready to continue to provide the best service possible to you and to all our clients. Thank you for putting your trust in us.
Very Truly Yours,
Dworken & Bernstein Co., L.P.A.